Accidents do happen and sometimes our iPhone will come into contact with water.
When that happens, it is our natural instinct to turn the iPhone on and see if it’s working.
Please do not do that! Turning your iPhone on while it is still wet might permanently damage the board.
Here are some tips on how to handle a waterlogged iPhone:
- DO NOT turn your iPhone on
- DO NOT charge your iPhone
- Dry the surface of your iPhone
- DO NOT use a hair dryer or hand dryer
- IF your iPhone comes into contact with sea water, rinse it with water to prevent rust from setting in
- Bring it to iPhonefix
We provide iPhone water damage repairs for the following devices:
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
At iPhoneFix, our team of technicians knows exactly how to handle a waterlogged phone. Let us do a full diagnosis for you and advise you on the issue. We will also provide a solution to resurrect your unresponsive phone once again.