Today’s smart devices are no longer designed for phone calls or SMSes. They are now mini personal computers and media players.
And with so many exciting features to explore and entertain us on the go, we are constantly charging our phones / tablets / computers.
For any phone model, short battery life is a common issue. In Apple devices, Li-ion Polymer batteries are used. Unlike batteries of the past, we no longer have to charge it for 8 hours before use.
Fake batteries are easily available everywhere on the web, so beware of them. Using OEM batteries might result in your phone shutting down suddenly, showing incorrect battery status and even getting “Error 29” message when you restore your iPhone.
iPhonefix guarantees genuine Apple batteries for all its repair jobs.
Here are some tips on how to lengthen your battery lifespan:
- DO NOT use car chargers. Some car chargers do not regulate the current going into your phone and a surge might damage your phone.
- DO NOT overcharge your phone. Don’t leave your phone to charge overnight.
- DO NOT let your battery drain to zero. Once a month, allow the battery to drain below 20%, charge it up fully to 100% and leave it for 2 hours. This trickle charge will ensure it reaches full charge status.
- DO NOT use your iPad chargers for your iPhones.
At iPhonefix, we provide battery replacement service for the following devices:
- iPhone 3 / 3GS / 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C
- iPad 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
- iPad Mini
- iPod Classic
- iPod Touch Gen 4
- Most Mac computers.
For all iPhones that are still under warranty, you can go to your telco for a 1 to 1 replacement if you are facing battery issues. They will check your phone for any physical damage or signs of water damage before they issue you a replacement phone. Pop-by our shop and let us do a quick check for you before you head down for your 1 to 1 exchange. This checking service is absolutely FREE!